Graffiti Waster is a portable steam generator, equipped with diesel fuel, allowing graffiti and dirt removal in general, thanks to the revolutionary system using steam/steam/detergent sand and mashed together. To remove all types of graffiti from walls, buildings, floors. To restore and clean statues/monuments. Satanismocalibro9 walls andrailings. Clean and sand blasting terracotta tiles, roofing tiles and wood. Pickle machineries and surfaces thanks to a combined use of detergents. Unlimited autonomy: thanks to non-stop water tank refilling.
- Vertical burner with high thermal efﬁciency steel coil.
- Auxiliary motor for burner.
- Discharge valve: allows a complete discharge of the boiler.
- Temperature regulator: the temperature is set up by an electronic regulator.
- Steam pressure gauge
- Low fuel regulator lamp.
- Integrated detergent tank with detergent delivery controller by the gun
- Double pipe gasoil pump.
- User-friendly control panel.
- Unit can be continually reﬁlled.
- Battery and battery charger included.
Main plus in comparison to traditional sand blasting systems using air or water:
- It doesn't leave residuals at the end of cleaning tasks.
- No water waste.
- Noiseless pickups.
- Allows sanitization tasks thanks to the combined use of steam and detergents.
- The operator doesn't need protective overalls and protective masks with ﬁlters.
- Lack of hazardous dust that are pulled down by steam.
- With a LavorPro vacuum cleaner it is possible to carry out a deep cleaning of the area at the end of the cleaning task.
- Portability: it doesn't need to be connected nor to water supply, because it is equipped with water tank, not to the electrical supply, because it has a diesel fuel boiler.
- Easy to use and always ready to use.
- Easy to move.
Straight lance 175 mm without nozzle
Lance extension 650 mm
3 brushes Kit (Pek-stainless steel-brass)
black plastic Scraper 50 l.
Sandblaster Nozzle 425 mm
tube for sandblaster
Flex hose for sandblasting
Steam nozzle G 1/8 d = 3,75
APPLICATIONS & USEs
Lavor Graffiti Waster
Schools and University-Kindergartens and libraries-kitchens-canteens and Gyms, stadiums, tennis courts, sports halls-churches, oratories and religious Institutions-municipalities and provinces-airports, railway stations, metro-Barracks, military basesIndustrial
Officine meccaniche-cement plants-steelworks, foundries