- User friendly control panel: forward speed setting, scrubbing and vacuuming selectors, battery charge indicator, traction direction indicator, key main switch.
- Large handle with traction driving lever for forward and backward directions.
- Self levelling brush plate.
- Covers removable without tools provided with self locking system.
- Quick vacuum motor and filter inspectionwithout tools.
- Detergent solution tank with large opening protected by quick locking cap.
- Parking brake directly on the wheel.
- Non-marking wheels.
- Easy squeegee regulation without tools.
- Movable shock-proof squeegee.
- Speed adjustment selectors.
- General ON/OFF switch and key switch, brush and vacuum motor switch.
- Thermal circuit breaker to protect vacuum motor and brush motor, battery level control, hour meter.
- Easy access to battery and vacuum motor compartment, without using tools.
- Large tank capacity, at the top in the category (67 l).
- 2 x 12V -118 Ah C5 batteries to grant long work autonomy, up to 3 hours.
- Control lever for brush operation and detergent water outﬂow.
- Recovery tank drain hose.
- Quick battery charger plug ﬁtting.
- 15 mm Heavy duty steel monobloc brush plate.
- Great pressure on the ﬂoor for a deep cleaning even on the toughest dirt.
- Self levelling system.
- Solenoid valve to stop the detergent water outﬂow during the work interruptions.
|RPM / pressure on the brushes||150/45 RPM/Kg|
|Detergent solution system||solenoid valve|
|Depression / Vacuum motor||1280/450 mmH2O/W|
|Working width||550 mm|
|Squegee width||800 mm|
|Max working capacity||2475 m2/h|
|Detergent tank capacity||67 l|
|Recovery tank capacity stop/total||75-95 l|
|Brush motor power||600 W|
|Traction motor power||200 W|
APPLICATIONS & USEs
LavorPro Easy-R 55BT
Farms-wine cellars and oil mills-fodder factoriesSanitary
Hospitals and private clinics-health-medical offices and clinics-homes for the elderly and care-laboratories-dentists-Veterinary ClinicsPublic
Schools and University-Kindergartens and libraries-kitchens-canteens and Gyms, stadiums, tennis courts, sports halls-churches, oratories and religious Institutions-municipalities and provinces-airports, railway stations, metro-Barracks, military bases